Services Offered at Fasulo Chiropractic
At Fasulo Chiropractic in Patchogue, NY, we provide patients with a holistic and natural approach for pain management and wellness. Our chiropractors, Dr. Joanna Fasulo and Dr. Zachary Nowicki, utilize a variety of services and treatments for pain relief and improving your overall health. Before visiting us, learn more about our services below:
- Spinal Adjustment: This is treatment that uses manual manipulation for the spinal column. When the vertebrae are misaligned from an auto accident, poor posture, or work-related accident, nerves can become compressed and cause pain in varying parts of the body. Manually adjusting the spinal column helps realign the spine and alleviate pain.
- Sciatica Treatment: Sciatica causes pain when the sciatic nerve is compressed or inflamed. We treat this condition with heat and cold therapies, ultrasound, low-level laser therapy, electric stimulation, deep tissue massage, and chiropractic exercises.
- Applied Kinesiology: This treatment focuses on assessing your posture, muscle testing, neurological evaluation, and range of motion. The method was developed in 1964 and has been found to be effective in treating musculoskeletal disorders.
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST): This is a gentle, non-invasive technique that uses manual pressure on the head, back, and neck to relieve compression in the spinal cord, sacrum, and skull.
- Flexion Distraction Therapy: This is a gentle spinal compression therapy that is typically used to treat lumbar spine pain.
- Nutritional Counseling: Since we have an abundance of food choices, we may not always focus on healthy eating. However, carrying extra weight can cause stress on your hips, knees and ankles. We can treat joint paint using a number of chiropractic methods, however, we focus on addressing your overall wellness with nutritional counseling. We use the Lebowitz Protocol to evaluate your health and wellness. The Lebowitz method can help treat a variety of inflammatory issues, allergies, respiratory issues, dermatological issues, neurological problems, hormonal imbalances, and other underlying imbalances in the body.
Contact us for an Appointment Today
Whether you have neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, or persistent headaches, our team at Fasulo Chiropractic in Patchogue, NY, can help. We provide various services that can help you live a balanced and pain-free life. To learn more about our services or to schedule your appointment, contact us at (631) 289-3939 today!